To reserve the Locust Chapel pavilion for your event, simply fill out the booking calendar for your desired date with the required information and submit. Please include the times you wish to reserve the facilities within the ‘Details’ box. Your reservation will be in a pending status until confirmed by the pavilion and garden committee. By submitting your booking request, you acknowledge the following terms and conditions.
Terms and Conditions:
- Reservations are on a first-come, first served basis and will only be accepted for an event up to 12 months out from your reservation date. The pavilion cannot be reserved during the time of a previously scheduled HOA event.
- The reserving party must be a resident of Locust Chapel, must be at least 21 years of age, an in good standing with the HOA (i.e., dues currently paid) and must be present at all times during the event.
- The reserving party will be responsible for any and all damage during the occupancy of the facility. Malicious destruction or careless use of the facility that causes property to be stolen or damaged will result in penalty fees equal to the cost of repairs or replacement. Damage or excessive trash found prior to an event should be reported immediately to avoid penalty fees.
- There is no county trash pickup from the pavilion. Therefore, the pavilion will be left clean and in the arrangement as upon arrival. Any materials or decorations brought by the reserving party must be properly disposed of and removed from the premises by the end of the rental period.
- Operating hours for the pavilion are from 8:00 AM to 9:00 PM.
- Howard County noise ordinances must be observed at all times. Music shall be maintained at reasonable levels so as not to disturb fellow residents.
To update or cancel your reservation, please contact the pavilion and garden committee at email@example.com.